It's been awhile. I know. And it's been awhile since our house has been "sniffles" free. I'm so tired of kleenex boxes in every room. Have you noticed how trendy the boxes are though? First Bruce, then Haley, then Megan, now me, and Bruce is sick again as well. Argh! This is going on week 3. Megan had it the worst though, poor little thing. She looked horrible and had a pretty bad cough. Don't worry though, the kids are back to being great. I just wish someone would give a rat's tukus when Mom is sick! Oh well, I love my family.
Megan is into a full crawl now, going from one room to the next, getting into things, not sitting still. She even re-arranged my tupperware cabinet for me, how thoughtful! Silly me, I had it organized. She has also mastered pulling herself up on anything she can and is trying really hard to figure out how to move the legs. Now if we could teach her how to get back down from standing. Poor kid has a bruise on her cheek today, last week on her forehead...never falls on her dupa, just her head. Haley has been trying to explain to her that when you fall you don't need to cry, you just get back up. What a good big sister. Gosh, remember how she was when she was learning to walk? New day, new bruise. OH! and talk about curly hair! Now that Megan is getting her hair in, she is soooo not going to have the stick straight, super fine hair like Haley.
We are still camera-less. Bruce is going to go "Black Friday" shopping to try to get us one. Wish him luck. I'm nervous about his adventure. As much as I love my husband, I really don't see him handling shopping that day very well. We all know his lack of patience and God help us if things don't go well. Keep your fingers crossed.
Bryan's 2nd Birthday party
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment