How could I forget to add these two gems?
Megan also has a rash covering the majority of her body, and no it is not Roselia. That would be too easy.
Haley, gotta love Haley. A few weeks ago I cleaned her room and we had a long talk about putting toys away when done. She has been very good about it, more so than I imagined. We read a book last night when she went to bed and when finished, I put it on her chair. After her little vomiting episode last night, I get her cleaned up in the tub, take her in her room, she is shaking and going through the after effects of what just happened. She stops in the middle of all the drama and looks at me and says "Mom! You didn't put the book away when you were done!"
Bryan's 2nd Birthday party
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment