Friday, October 24, 2008

Last weekend

Before we head into another exciting weekend, I should probably tell you about last weekend!

On Saturday I found that there was the Founder's Fall Festival out in Ocoee, so I packed the kids and begged my mom and off we went. Bless my mom's heart..she so did not want to go but was a trooper, I think she ended up having a good time. She'll do anything to spend time with her grandkids. We had such a good time-it was an old fashioned festival with food vendors, carnival rides and games, music, art, etc. Haley got her face painted and won a trumpet. Yes, a toy trumpet. She drives me up the wall with it but she really enjoys it so I suffer. And for some reason, Megan gets a big kick out of it. Well, anything Haley does Megan enjoys.

Sunday came and off we went to SeaWorld for the "Spooktacular" event. Basically trick or treating at SeaWorld. John, Kelly, Kevin and Lucy joined us and we had another great day. Haley wore her Tinkerbell outfit most of the day for her costume and even rode Journey to Atlantis! I stole some pics from Kelly.
The strangest part of the weekend was the time spent with Kevin. I haven't seen him in about 2 months and in that period of time he had yet another growth spurt. Yes, my "little nephew" is 13 now and as tall if not taller than me. We were eye to eye the whole time, freaked me out! He and Haley are so cute together...he is her idol, and he knows it. I can't believe he used to be her size!
Kevin and Haley
The Great Pumpkin!

All the Grandkids

0 comments: