Sunday, December 14, 2008

Got a Camera, update on the girls!




So now we have a camera. Life can go on now. Its really a cool camera, I'm excited to figure it all out. Who knew there were so many different settings available? What ever happened to point, click and shoot? Get ready for lots of pics.

I have had a hard time finding time to sit, get my thoughts together and write. The kids are great, driving me up the wall. Haley is still all about politics...what have I done? Almost daily, she will ask for another story about George Bush (although there are tons to tell, which ones are appropriate?), point out McCain or Obama if she see a picture, and just talks randomly about it all. Bruce had her at the store the other day, she almost had a heart attack when they rolled past the magazines with Time/Newsweek/etc! I'm trying very hard to be impartial when explaining it to her, so please keep your lecture to yourself. :)

Megan is, well, she is Megan! I do love her with all my heart and she is a beautiful, healthy baby. When Megan is happy, she is so quick to smile and has tons of personality. When Megan is not happy, hide. She is still off and on when it comes to sleeping through the night. Some nights yes, some nights no. And when she does get up, its not one time...she'll be up about 4 times! ARGH! She is lucky she is so cute. And her hair! Haley has the straightest, finest hair I have ever seen. We have always been perplexed as to how (Bruce and I are curly, as is the rest of our families) but she is who she is. Megan sure makes up for what Haley is lacking. Check out the pic!

The sister thing is still good. Megan is up Haley's dupa all the time, and Haley gets annoyed here and there, but overall, she tolerates it and even instigates it. I can't believe how easy going Haley has been when Megan destroys something. Megan has an insatiable appetite for paper...your guess is as good as mine...and has chewed quite a few puzzle pieces. Haley just deals with it, I feel worse for her than she does! Just say a prayer that Megan doesn't get her hands on the Hannah Montana Holiday doll. I'm dreading that scream.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the hair! She's look like Haley with a perm! :)