Haley, my little baby, is now in Pre-K. ARGH! That is so hard to say, I feel like it was just yesterday I was pregnant with her. She is loving school, happy to be around more kids her own age, but missing being at Griselda's with Megan. Of course I'm being filled in every day on the drama of who was sent to the office, who was her best friend that day and who wasn't in class.
She is doing really well, learning like a sponge. She was already reading some before it started, so she is a bit ahead, but that's ok. The teachers get a kick out of her and of course all staff know her. How can you not remember her name when EVERY morning she has to greet EVERYBODY with a hug? I feel like I'm taking Ms. America to class somedays. And in case you were wondering, yes, she is the tallest in her class.


Bryan's 2nd Birthday party
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment