Haley and I went swimming... twice...the second time daddy and Megan joined us. We made strawberry cupcakes, watched the Hannah Montana concert, went to Target with Grandma, stuff like that. Haley even played by herself for awhile in her bedroom today!! I about fell over. She does that when I'm not here, but looses the ability if I'm within a one mile radius. Today, however, she knocked my socks off. And she played Barbies nonetheless!
Megan has continued to go to bed extremely easy, which is wonderful. She woke up Friday and Saturday night around 3am, not so wonderful. She napped pretty well today so I'll take what I can get. She thought it was hilarious watching Haley learn to jump rope, laughed and laughed. After she went to bed, Bruce and I were helping Haley with the whole jump rope thing. She didn't do too bad, considering it was her first time and she's 3!


0 comments:
Post a Comment